Santos Integrated Fitness
My mission and passion are to help you improve your quality of life through fitness - I want to help you become a healthier you for the rest of your life! My name is Santos Frias; my fitness philosophy is derived from a science-based integrated fitness program that gives YOU control over your health, physique, and performance.
I have many years of academic and practical experience in personal training and corrective physical training. I've also analyzed fitness trends throughout the years, and have incorporated the best and safest moves into my own routines.
Santos Integrated Fitness gives you the tools and knowledge you need to reach and surpass your fitness goals. A priority in my training program is a customized specific fitness routine that meets your specific fitness needs. None of my clients have the same workout - fitness programs are based on YOUR individual fitness level and goals. I also integrate nutritional information that goes hand-in-hand with your workout, giving you lasting results.
So take the guess work out of your fitness routine and set a clear path to Reach Your Goal...and surpass it! Whether you want to lose weight, increase muscle mass or gain functional strength, Integrated Fitness with Santos gives you the knowledge and skill to get you there!
You will reach your fitness goals with dedication and hard work - and teamwork! I will be with you every step of the way with a variety of fitness tools to get you into shape. Here's how you'll reach your goals, get healthy and fit, and improve the quality of your life:
- Proper weightlifting techniques and form.
- Speed and agility drills.
- Personalized high intense interval training.
- Proper core strengthening exercises.
- Science-based nutritional information and advice.
- Customized flexibility program.
- Martial arts for a fun cardio workout.
- Corrective exercises to improve posture and decrease chance of injury.
Start improving your life today with Santos Integrated Fitness!
Call me, Santos Frias, to get started ~ 626 941-4905.
- National Academy of Sports and Medicine (NASM)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES - NASM)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES - NASM)
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)